#sol17- Day 19/31- March 19, 2017
Tomorrow I travel, so today I prepare. This is what I have done so far today:
- Woke up late (7 is late for me)
- Arranged to meet friends for breakfast at 9.
- Fixed the internet- it keeps going out and has to be restarted often.
- Commented on the newbie crew I am the “welcome wagon” for.
- Read my Facebook feed. Wished one friend a happy birthday.
- Started to look at #tcrwp tweets from yesterday’s Saturday reunion.
- Glanced at the clock to see it was 8:25 and I still needed to shower, dress, and get to the restaurant.
- Made it on time and had a nice breakfast.
- Tried to run into the pet store on the way home to get cat litter, but it was not open.
- Got home and read lots of tweets about the reunion.
- Went to Starbucks to plan ELA for the week after break.
- Started some marking.
- Ran errands for trip- sunscreen, mini toothpaste, body lotion, snacks, US dollars (for visa on arrival in Laos).
- Made it home just before thunder and lightning precedes the afternoon thunderstorm.
- Set alarm for tomorrow morning- flight leaves at 6:45, must leave apartment at 4:15AM!
- Now it is 2:30 and I have to get this post done, so I can continue my to do list (which eventually includes packing).
Tomorrow I travel, so all is well today!