#sol20- October 27, 2020
Way back in January I thought I’d give it a try when Michelle issued the challenge (see the Facebook group here) to notebook for 100 days. Little did I know how 2020 was going to progress and what habit I would be forming.
Yesterday I started my fourth notebook and I wrote to my notebook to get it started. I use my notebook multifunctionally- lots of different forms and purposes. In it I am writing just for me, although sometimes I mine it to find slices. I love NEW and spent time setting her up. Here is what I ended up with (so far):
- a list of possible one little word choices for 2021 (with a reminder of what I have used for 2013-2020)
- a page to record the word of the day from Teach Write (see that Facebook group here), because some days I like to write from that
- a page each for goals, recommendations (books, resources, places, and random), memories, and quotes
- several pages to record books I read
- then there are the other 240 or so pages…BLANK!
I started with a reflection on new and how much I love a new notebook, maybe next I will write about fear and how scary a new notebook is. Honestly, I think at this point the fear of that is (mostly) gone. I have to admit it- after starting my blog in 2013, beginning to blog more regularly in 2014, and finally taking on the March slice of challenge in 2015, I now acknowledge I am hooked- I NEED to write even though (or maybe because) it is really just for me. Notebooking has helped me level up and for that, I am grateful. I love a good challenge and how that has yielded a new habit. So welcome to notebook #4!
(old notebook above new one).